Friday, February 26, 2010

just read it

Hello again. I never write for so long already.... lol.. okay. Common tests. I totally hate it like crazy man. History was so damn hard. I dont even know how to start. Lucky got source based questions xia. After that got chinese. Walao so damn easy lorhh. Friday got science maths and english. I never study all. Gonna fail all. Parents gonna kill me. After that was npcc. So fun. i goalkeeper for captain's ball then always kena stand there do nothing one. I go toilet also never pass the halfway mark. Then after that we were suppose to wait for the "guy" to shout dont know wut malay word b4 we can go home. He was like '............malay word!!' and the sec 1 was like 'eh want to go out later?' So funny... the teacher also laugh. HAHAHAHA like natalie like that hhahaahahhahah no offence. I hate dexter. So random. Like TIEland. GAddit?

No comments:

Post a Comment