Thursday, March 25, 2010
The day dexter got angry....
Dexter and Denzel. D&D and me were on the table. I was sleeping. So quietly. Like i've never slept before. Then i saw Dex pointing a pink highlighter and Denzel's D***. O my gosh. So gross. They like want to see each others *****. Then hai xin says "Cat fight, Cat fight" for about another 10 times. Then Dexter says 'Walao. Hai Xin c bay irritating xia. She say (Cat fight) another time i throw something at her lah" Then they started IT again. Then hx say 'Cat fight' again. I said 'Throw lah' Then dex threw a pen cover. Nat, Me, Denz laugh quitely. Then hx throw it BACK and then we laugh a little bit harder. Then it was throwing warfare like lastime in NAPS. (I miss NAPS. I miss the 2 big ass fans. I miss the cheap food.) Then after English it was CME plus. It was about some stress thing. 1 factor was something like masturbating stuff. Everybody started laughing. HAHA. Then Kit Mun said : Perfect for justin. Haha. So funny. Too bad you guys missed it. I got to go now. Bye. Okay. I admit. Some of it i was exaxarating,esaxarating. You get the point. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


lol
ReplyDeletewahahaha
did you delete my last comment?but i dont care
and he wasnt pointing at my there
you anyhow talk crap one la
julius, why u no cbox?
ReplyDelete