Hey Guys And girls. I cannot think of anything to write about. So, i decided to do the stuff i do the best. Spamming other people's inbox with song lyrics. Take a look. Here Are the lyrics of my Favourite Songs..
So..These Are The 15 Titles Of The Songs Below
1.Airplanes (Feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore)
2.Billionaire (Feat. Bruno Mars)
3.Your Love Is My Drug
4.My First Kiss (Feat. Ke$ha)
5.Heart Heart Heartbreak
6.Umbrella Beach
7.Kick Ass
8.Parachute
9.Each Tear (Feat. Jay Sean)
10.Eenie Meenie (Feat. Justin Bieber)
11.If I Had You
12.Knockout (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
13.Bulletproof
14.Solo
15.We'll Be A Dream (Feat. Demi Lovato)
B.o.b-Airplanes (Feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore)
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now) (wish right now)
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now) (wish right now)
Yeah
I could use a dream or a genie or a wish
To go back to a place much simpler than this
Cause after all the partyin’ and smashin’ and crashin’
And all the glitz and the glam and the fashion
And all the pandemonium and all the madness
There comes a time where you fade to the blackness
And when you’re staring at that phone in your lap
And you hoping but them people never call you back
But that’s just how the story unfolds
You get another hand soon after you fold
And when your plans unravel
And they sayin’ what would you wish for
If you had one chance
So airplane airplane sorry I’m late
I’m on my way so don’t close that gate
If I don’t make that then I’ll switch my flight
And I’ll be right back at it by the end of the night
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now) (wish right now)
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now) (wish right now)
Somebody take me back to the days
Before this was a job, before I got paid
Before it ever mattered what I had in my bank
Yeah back when I was tryin’ to get a tip at subway
And back when I was rappin’ for the hell of it
But now a days we rappin’ to stay relevant
I’m guessin that if we can make some wishes outta airplanes
Then maybe yo maybe I’ll go back to the days
Before the politics that we call the rap game
And back when ain’t nobody listened to my mix tape
And back before I tried to cover up my slang
But this is for the decatur, what’s up Bobby Ray
So can I get a wish to end the politics
And get back to the music that started this s***
So here I stand and then again I say
I’m hopin’ we can make some wishes outta airplanes?
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now) (wish right now)
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now) (wish right now)
Travie McCoy-Billionaire (Feat. Bruno Mars)
I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
buy all of the things I never had
uh, I wanna be on the cover of Four magazine
smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
for when I’m a billionaire
Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of, everyday Christmas
give Travie a wish list
I’d probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
and adopt a bunch of babies that ain’t never had sh-t
give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this
and last but not least grant somebody their last wish
its been a couple months since I’ve single so
you can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho
get it, hehe, I’d probably visit where Katrina hit
and damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
yeah can’t forget about me stupid
everywhere I go Imma have my own theme music
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
for when I’m a billionaire
oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire
oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire
I’ll be playing basketball with the President
dunking on his delegates
then I’ll compliment him on his political etiquette
toss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of it
but keep the fives, twentys completely separate
and yeah I’ll be in a whole new tax bracket
we in recession but let me take a crack at it
I’ll probably take whatevers left and just split it up
so everybody that I love can have a couple bucks
and not a single tummy around me would know what hungry was
eating good sleeping soundly
I know we all have a similar dream
go in your pocket pull out your wallet
and put it in the air and sing
I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad
buy all of the things I never had
uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
for when I’m a billionaire
oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire
oh oooh oh oooh for when I’m a Billionaire
I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad
Ke$ha-Your Love Is My Drug
Maybe I need some rehab, or maybe just need some sleep
I've got a sick obsession, I'm seeing it in my dreams
I'm looking down every alley, I'm making those desperate calls
Im staying up all night hoping, Hitting my head against the walls
What you've got boy is hard to find
Think about it all about it all the time
I'm all strung up my heart is fried
I just cant get you off my mind
Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love
I said your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love
Won't listen to any advice, mama's telling me I should think twice
But left to my own devices i'm addicted its a crisis!
My friends think I've gone crazy, my judgment is getting kinda hazy
My status is gonna be affected if I keep it up like a love sick crackhead
What you've got boy is hard to find
Think about it all about it all the time
I'm all strung up my heart is fried
I just cant get you off my mind
Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love
I said your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love
I don't care what people say
The rush is worth the price I pay
I get so high when you're with me
But crash and crave you when you are away
So I got a question
Do you want to have a summer party in my basement
Do I make your heart beat like a native drum
Is my love, your drug?
(hey) Your drug? (hey) your drug? (hey) your drug?
Is my love, your drug?
Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love
I said your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love your love your love (x2)
Heyyy heyyy your love, your love, (whispered) is my drug
(I like your beard)
3OH!3-My First Kiss (Feat. Ke$ha)
My first kiss went a little like this
And twist
And twist
Well my first kiss went a little like this
And twist
And twist
I said no more teachers
And no more books
I got a kiss under the bleachers
Hoping that nobody looks
Lips like liquorish
Tongue like candy
Excuse me miss but can I get you out your panties?
In the back of the car
On the way to the bar
I got you on my list
[I got you on my list]
At the foot of the stairs
With my fingers in your hair
Baby, this is it
She won’t ever get enough
Once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way,
You know that I’d make her say
Ooooooh
Ooooooh
She won’t ever get enough
Once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way,
You know that I’d make her say
Ooooooh
Ooooooh
Well my first kiss went a little like this
I said no more sailors
And no more soldiers
With your name in a heart
Tattooed up on the shoulders
Your kiss is like whiskey
It gets me drunk
And I wake up in the morning with the taste of your tongue
In the back of the car
On the way to the bar
I got you on my list
[I got you on my list]
At the foot of the stairs
With my fingers in your hair
Baby, this is it
She won’t ever get enough
Once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way,
You know that I’d make her say
Ooooooh
Ooooooh
She won’t ever get enough
Once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way,
You know that I’d make her say
Ooooooh
Ooooooh
My first went a little like this
And twist
And twist
Well My first kiss went a little like this
And twist
And twist
She won’t ever get enough
Once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way
You know that I’d make her say
Ooooooh
Ooooooh
She won’t ever get enough
Once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way,
You know that I’d make her say
Oooooooh
Oooooooh
She won’t ever get enough
Once she gets a little touch
If I had it my way,
You know that I’d make her say
Boys Like Girls-Heart Heart Heartbreak
Heartbreak Heart Heart Heartbreak
You'll go say you love me and you're out the door (whoah,yeah)
Cause I know things are different then they were before (whoah, yeah)
You kill me with your kiss
It's so hard to resist you
When you look me in the eyes tonight
And say we're heading for a heart heart heartbreak
And I don't ever ever wanna hear you say
Don't say you love me
Don't even
Don't say you love me
You're leavin
We're heading for a heart heart heartbreak
I'm gonna gonna turn around and walk away
Don't say you love me
Don't even
Don't say you love me
You're leavin
You say we stick it out through the thick and thin (whoah, yeah)
When the walls came down, you wouldn't let me in (whoah, yeah)
We've been through it all
My backs against the wall
It's crashin down on me tonight
And we're headin for a heart heart heartbreak
And I don't ever ever wanna hear you say
Don't say you love me
Don't even
Don't say you love me
You're leavin
We're headin for a heart heart heartbreak
And I'm gonna go and turn and walk away
Don't say you love me
Don't even
Don't say you love me
You're leavin
I'm all sick and tired of this whole situation
Here comes another fight
Beating me down with the same conversation
Don't say you love me tonight
And we're headin for a heart heart heartbreak
And we're headin for a heart heart heartbreak
And I don't ever ever wanna hear you say
Don't say you love me
Don't even
Don't say you love me
You're leavin
And we're headin for a heart heart heartbreak
And I'm gonna gonna turn around and walk away
Don't say you love me
Don't even
Don't say you love me
You're leavin
Said we're headin for a heart heart heartbreak
And I don't ever ever wanna hear you say
Don't say you love me
Don't even
Don't say you love me
You're leavin
Owl City-Umbrella Beach
Stands and gears, oh how the daisies bloom
When chandeliers light up the engine room
Can you feel the drops as it starts to rain
There's an underwater Ferris wheel where I found the missing link to this island chain
Home will always be here, unseen, outta sight
Where I disappear and hide
I think dreamy things as I'm waving goodbye
So I'll spread out my wings and fly
Home is a boxcar and it's so far out of reach
Hidden under umbrella beach
Home will always be here, unseen, outta sight
Where I disappear and hide
I think dreamy things as I'm waving goodbye
So I'll spread out my wings and fly
I'll spread my wings and fly
Home is a boxcar and it's so far out of reach
Hidden under umbrella beach
Mika-Kick Ass
We are young
We are strong
We're not looking for where we belong
We're not cool
We are free
And we're running with blood on our knees
We could rule the world
On a silver platter
From the wrong to the right light
To an open stream
With a crash and burn
We could make it better
Turn it upside down
Just you and me
We are the dream
No other way
To be
We are young
We are strong
We're not looking for where we belong
We're not cool
We are free
And we're running with blood on our knees
I could change the world
I could make it better
Kick it up and down
Take a chance on me
When you fake a smile
And you think you're better
Gonna put it down
Rip it at your feet
No bridge to burn
Nowhere to turn
For me
We are young
We are strong
We're not looking for where we belong
We're not cool
We are free
And we're running with blood on our knees
What do they know about us?
Are they thinking of somebody else?
Are they wondering what we might be?
Are they thinking of you or of me?
We are young
We are strong
We're not looking for where we belong
We're not cool
We are free
And we're running with blood on our knees
Cheryl Cole-Parachute
I don't tell anyone about the way you hold my hand
I don't tell anyone about the things that we have planned
I won't tell anybody
Won't tell anybody
They want to push me down
They want to see you fall (down)
Won't tell anybody how you turn my world around
I won't tell anyone how your voice is my favourite sound
Won't tell anybody
Won't tell anybody
They want to see us fall
They want to see us fall (down)
I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down
I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down
Don't believe the things you tell yourself so late night and
You are your own worst enemy
You'll never win the fight
Just hold on to me
I'll hold on to you
It's you and me up against the world
It's you and me
I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down
I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down
I won't fall out of love
I won't fall out of,
I won't fall out of love
I won't fall out of,
I won't fall out of love
I won't fall out of,
I won't fall out of love
I'll fall into you
I won't fall out of love
I won't fall out of,
I won't fall out of love
I won't fall out of,
I won't fall out of love
I won't fall out of,
I won't fall out of love
I'll fall into you
I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down
I don't need a parachute
Baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you
I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall
Down, down, down
Mary J. Blige-Each Tear (Feat. Jay Sean)
Whoohoo, whoohohohohoo
Theres something that I want to say,
But I feel like dont know how.
Still I just cant hold it one more day,
So I think I let it out.
Youre on my mind more than I may sure
Youre in my heart more than you may know
And the last thing that I want,
Is to you to fall apart.
To you I will be clearer,
I want you to remember.
In each tear
Theres a lesson, (theres a lesson)
Make you wiser than before ( wiser)
Makes you stronger than you know (stronger)
In each tear (each tear)
Bring you closer to your dreams
No mistake, no heartbreak
Can take away what your meant to be
We cant change the things,
That we done thats in the past.
But fighting wont get us anyway.
So if you want, Heres my hand
Every night there is one thing I do
I bow my head and pray for you (pray for you)
And the last thing that I want,
Is for you to fall apart
To you I will be clearer
I want you to remember
In each tear
Theres a lesson, (theres a lesson)
Makes you wiser than before (wiser)
Makes you stronger than you know (stronger)
In each tear (each tear)
Bring you closer to your dreams
No mistake, no heartbreak
Can take away what your meant to be
Your much more than a struggle that you go trough
From nine till five I open things so let it go ??
You re not a victim, your more like a winner
And youre not defeat you re more like a queen
In each tear
Theres a lesson,
Makes you wiser than before
Makes you stronger than you know (stronger than you know)
In each tear ( in each tear)
Bring you closer to your dreams
No mistake, no heartbreak
Can take away what your meant to be
In each tear (each tear)
Theres a lesson, (theres a lesson)
Makes you wiser than before (wiser)
Makes you stronger than you know
In each tear ( Make you so much broke )
Bring you closer to your dreams
No mistake, no heartbreak
Can take away what your meant to be
No no we cant be held out
No no oh noo I I I cant held out
You you you cant be held out
We we we cant be held out
Love
It makes you so much stronger (stronger)
It makes you so much wiser (wiser)
In each tear (in each tear)
And You so close to your dreams and no dreams
No mistake, no heartbreak cant take away youre meant to be
Sean Kingston-Eenie Meenie (Feat. Justin Bieber)
Eenie meenie miney mo
Catch a bad chick by her toe
If she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her go
Shes indecisive
She cant decide
She keeps on lookin
From left to right
Girl, cmon get closer
Look in my eyes
Searchin is so wrong
Im Mr. Right
You seem like the type
To love em and leave em
And disappear right after this song.
So give me the night
To show you, hold you
Dont leave me out here dancin alone
You cant make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind
Please dont waste my time, time, time, time, time
Im not tryin to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
I wish our hearts could come together as one
Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Let me show you what your missin
Paradise
With me youre winning girl
You dont have to roll the dice
Tell me what youre really here for
Them other guys?
I can see right through ya
You seem like the type
To love em and leave em
And disappear right after the song.
So give me the night
To show you, hold you
Dont leave me out here dancin alone
Cant make up your mind
Please dont waste my time
Not tryin to rewind
I wish our hearts could come together as one
Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Eenie meenie miney moe
Catch a bad chick by her toe
If she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her go
Eenie meenie miney moe
Catch a bad chick by her toe
If she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her go
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Cant make up your mind
Please dont waste my time
Not tryin to rewind
I wish our hearts could come together as one
(Repeat)
Adam Lambert-If I Had You
So I got my boots on,
got the right amount of leather
And I'm doing me up
with a black coloured liner
And I'm working my strut
but I know it don't matter
All we need in this world is some love
There's a thin line between the dark side
and the light side baby tonight
It's a struggle gotta rumble, tryin' to find it
But if I had you,
that would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah if I had you,
then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you,
life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy
Yeah if I had you
You y-y-y-y do
y-y-y-y-y do
y-y-y-y-y do
If I had you
From New York to LA
getting high rock and rolling
Get a room trash it up
'til it's ten in the morning
Girls in stripper heels,
boys rolling in Maserati's
What they need in this world is some love
There's a thin line between the wild time
and a flat-line baby tonight
It's a struggle gotta rumble tryin' to find it
But if I had you,
that would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah if I had you,
then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you,
life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy
Yeah if I had you
You y-y-y-y do
y-y-y-y-y do
y-y-y-y-y do
If I had
The flashing of the lights
It might feel so good
but I got you stuck on my mind, yeah
The flashing and the stage
it might get me high
But it don't mean a thing tonight
That would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah if I had you,
then money fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you,
life would be a party it'd be ecstasy
Yeah if I had you
You y-y-y-y do
y-y-y-y-y do
y-y-y-y-y do
If I had you
That would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah if I had you,
then money fame and fortune never could compete
(never could compete with you)
If I had you,
life would be a party, it'd be ecstasy (it'd be ecstasy with you)
Yeah if I had you
You y-y-y-y do
y-y-y-y-y do
y-y-y-y-y do
If I had you
Lil Wayne-Knockout (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
Uh! Yeahhh
Ohhh! Yayyyyy...
Hey Barbie! Are-are-are are you into black men?
Hey hey hey, hey Barbie! Hey, I could be your black Ken, wow!
Cause once you go black, you never go back
She wear her hair black, with curls in the back
The she threw that a** back back back, then I fell to the mat
And after that, everything went BLACK!
Baby one-two-three.. tell 'em get the referee
Cause he can (he can) get the knockout (get the knockout)
Get the telephone please, it's an emergency
Cause he can (he can) get the knockout (get the knockout)
Hey Barbie! Can I call you Barbara? Ha ha
Hey Barbie! Yeah can I call you tomorrow, and? today?
Cause once you go black, you never go back
And when she go to Wayne, everybody else is whack
The she threw that a** back back back, then I fell to the mat
And after that, everything went BLACK!
Uhhh, uhhh
Awww f*** it! Give me that damn bucket
When when I throw this p**** you better not start duckin
OH, YO, HIT HIT 'EM WITH THE BLOW
Look look out in the crowd and everybody's yellin no
Grab him by his locks and give us a good box
Then hit him below the belt I wanna give him good top
TOP! TOP! Give him good top!
Hit him below the belt I want to give him good top!
One-two-three they yellin one-two-three
I done hit 'em with that motherf****** crunk two piece
Tell 'em, tell 'em to mop out, too late to copout
Give 'em little head then toupee, that's a knockout!
So just knock me out! 2x
Damn... just knock me out!
So just knock me out, just knock me out
Just knock me out 3x
La Roux-Bulletproof
Been there, done that, messed around
I'm having fun, don't put me down
I'll never let you sweep me off my feet
I won't let you in again
The messages I've tried to send
My information's just not goin in
Burning bridges, shore to shore
I break away from something more
I'm not to, not to love until it's cheap
Been there, done that, messed around
I'm having fun, don't put me down
I'll never let you sweep me off my feet
Chorus
This time baby
I'll be Bulletproof
(repeat)
I won't let you turn around,
I'll tell you now, I'm much too proud
To walk away from something when it's dead
Do do do your dirty worst
Come out to play when you are hurt
There's certain things that should be
Left unsaid
Tick tick tick tick on the watch
Life's too short for me to stop
Oh baby, your time is running out
I won't let you turn around
And tell me now, I'm much too proud
All you do is fill be up with doubt
Chorus
This time baby
I'll be Bulletproof
(repeat)
This time, I'll be Bulletproof
(repeat)
Chorus
This time baby
I'll be Bulletproof
(repeat)
This time baby, this time baby
This time baby, this time
This time baby, this time baby
Bulletproof
Iyaz-Solo
I said I don't want to walk this earth if I gotta do it solo.
See girl we used to be a team
Runnin the streets (yeah)
We was living out our dream (ohh)
You used to be my rider
I was your provider
Now we separated in two
Oh we was burning up the block(yeah)
And everybody know when we step in the spot(ohh)
See, we was like the dynamic duo
Id never thought that you'd go, but you did uh, yeah you did
Oh baby you left and sailed away alone (Yeah, alone)
And now you got me trapped up on this island
Where nowhere to get home
And I don't wanna go, go
I don't wanna go, go
I don't wanna it no, no
I don't wanna it no, no
I don't want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo (solo)
Cuz I was so high
And now im so low
And I don't wanna walk around alone, solo
Said I don't want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo (solo, solo)
You was the beat on to my top line,
Put us together
And you'd have to hit rewind
See, you give me a purpose
Now I'm getting nervous
That my heart will never sing again
Oh, when we was runnin up the airways,
They knew us from the Virgin Islands to the U.K.
See, we was on the way to the platinum and gold
Never thought that you'd go but you did ya, ya you did.
Oh baby you left and sailed away alone (Yeah, alone)
And now you got me trapped up on this island
Where nowhere to get home
And I don't wanna go, go
I don't wanna go, go
I don't wanna it no, no
I don't wanna it no, no
I don't want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo (solo)
Cuz I was so high
And now im so low
And I don't wanna walk around alone, solo
Said I don't want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo (solo, solo)
I don't wanna walk S-O-L-O
(no no no)
I don't wanna walk S-O-L-O
"Oo uh oh,oh uh oh,
Oo uh oh oh oh uh oh,"
I don't wanna walk((S-O-L-O))
And I don't wanna go,go
I don't wanna go, go
I don't wanna it no, no
I don't wanna it no, no
I don't want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo (solo)
Cuz I was so high
And now im so low
And I don't wanna walk around alone,(Solo)
Said I don't want to walk this earth
If I gotta do it solo (solo, solo)
We The Kings-We'll Be A Dream (Feat. Demi Lovato)
Do you remember the nights
We'd stay up just laughing
Smiling for hours
At anything
Remember the nights
We drove around crazy in love
When the lights go out
We'll be safe and sound
We'll take control of the world
Like it's all we have to hold on to
And we'll be a dream
Do you remember the nights
We made our way dreaming
Hoping of being
Someone big
We were so young then
We were too crazy
In love
When the lights go out
We'll be safe and sound
We'll take control of the world
Like it's all we have to hold on to
And we'll be a dream
Whoa whoa
Whoa whoa
Whoa whoa
When the lights go out
We'll be safe and sound
We'll take control of the world
Like it's all we have to hold on to
And we'll be
When the lights go out
We'll be safe and sound We'll take control of the world
Like it's all we have to hold on to
And we'll be a dream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment